Monday, November 24, 2014

License Plate in The Borderline

Looks like HKTV is not immune to having some gaffes after all. A netizen pointed out that the license plate for the car that kidnapped the little kid in episode 2 of The Borderline was inconsistent.

License plate when they captured the kid in front of the school: EP6228

License plate when Leila Tong chased the car to take a picture: PM7962


Personally, I wouldn't even notice these little errors, nor do I think they affect the enjoyment of the series. But if people are going to be picky with TVB on these things, then I think HKTV should be held to the same standard as well. 

1 comment:

  1. I never notice these things either -- even with TVB's series, I always find out afterwards when it's in the news. For me, it's not a big deal and I don't care as long as it doesn't affect my enjoyment and watching of the series (this goes for both TVB and HKTV).

    ReplyDelete